Thank you for your investment. Because of your help, Ourganda will extend and save even more lives across the Bundibugyo region of western Uganda. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit ministry which means that all donations are fully tax deductible.
Regular giving assures us of consistent support, so the mission is always funded.
Ourganda’s Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is the opportunity to experience the joy of giving. People love to give to causes they believe in. They are willingly generous because they feel good about the difference they are making in the world. They understand that their voluntary action is for the common good, and they know that their giving and sharing increases the quality of life both for themselves and for the recipient.
To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those who serve on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured that their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization, or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.